You will be keen to know that a well-established and respected Manchester firm, leader in Education software is now looking for a content creator / copywriter like yourself!
It is the perfect time to join this organisation as you will have the chance to add value to your professional career as well as the company’s development.
As a Content Creator / Copywriter You will be responsible for authoring & updating documents and manuals, explaining information in a clear and concise manner and much more.
You will have:
- Previous experience as a Content creator / Copywriter or similar roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent grammar, meticulous spelling & proof-reading skills
- Strong attention to detail, ‘Perfectionist’ outlook.
- Previous experience in a software environment (preferable)
- Proven experience working in a technical content creator / copywriter role or content-design position (preferable)
- Experience of schools / the educational sector would be an advantage (preferable)
- Need to learn (or know already): Adobe InDesign, Help+Manual, Camtasia, Kayako, WordPress, Adobe
Acrobat Pro, Office. Proficiency in any of these is an advantage.
May also use: SendBlaster, PaintShop Pro, My-AutoPlay, WinMerge, Dreamweaver, SurveyGizmo.
You will enjoy a competitive base salary/package alongside a flexible working pattern to make sure you have a regular work-life balance.