Part time or Full time, 3 months contract with the possibility for extension, starting from December 2019.
A well established law firm based in Camberley are seeking an experienced Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary to work within their busy Residential Conveyancing department
This role will be to assist Solicitors in their day to day work by providing support and an efficient, hands on administrative service.
- Assisting fee earners with property matters.
- File opening, closing and archiving
- Working directly with clients and partners to ensure a seamless service.
- Drafting and submitting Land Registry returns.
- Responding to Requisitions raised by the Land Registry.
- Drafting notices and letters.
- Drafting Contracts and Transfer Deeds.
- Ordering property searches.
- Send title documents to lenders and clients.
- Assisting with Post Exchange aspects of purchase and sale transactions and seeing them through to completion.