Hire Desk Controller
Working on a very fast moving hire desk, we are looking for someone who can deliver great customer service, manage a large book of clients and maximise hire targets. You will be the point of contact for all hire enquiries and integral to the full customer journey from initial enquiry through to off hire.
You will need to be extremely confident on the phone and have a good understanding of the Clients product in order to fulfill the customer’s needs. You will be working in a small office team it is essential you are sociable and a team player.
You will be responsible for;
• Responding to existing customer enquiries and orders for equipment on the CRM system
• Confirm rates for equipment and haulage costs
• Maximise added value for every opportunity, promoting the full range of services and units available
• Preparing quotations using CRM system maximising customer satisfaction and revenue
• Carry business development, including all forms of sale to achieve order/revenue targets
• Preparation of hire contracts, cross hires, booking haulage for delivery/collection
• Provide appropriate statistical information to line manager on an agreed basis
• Chasing outstanding monies owned as directed by line manager
• Ensuring all quality systems are processed and adhered to e.g. ISO 9001
• Assume responsibility, where necessary in the absence of the Hire & Operations Supervisor for the day to day smooth running of the hire desk
• On occasions you will be required to make site visits, to make sure access is viable for vehicles plus visiting new and old clients.