My client, a global provider of facilities & estate management, is looking for Contract Support Officer to start immediately, on a permanent basis to help support one of their newest contracts. The role involves undertaking a variety of administrative tasks efficiently and accurately.
Salary - £18,000 - £22,000 (doe)
Hours – Monday to Friday – 08.00 – 17.00 (1-hour lunch)
Location – onsite in Swansea
Start date - ASAP
The main purpose of the Contract Support role is to provide exceptional business support and customer service to the specific business unit.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Managing incoming helpdesk calls
- Issuing and allocating works to contractors (maintenance call outs, visits and deliveries)
- Arranging contractor visits
- Liaising with contract supervisor and contract manager
- Providing email updates liaising with service partners
- Liaise closely with Site teams – processing quotations, orders and raising purchase order numbers
- General administration duties
- Computer literate - proficient in the use of all Microsoft packages including Microsoft Excel (essential)
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics & Concept (desirable)
- Strong administration experience, ideally within a Facilities/Estate Management environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Timely and accurate preparation of correspondence, reports and other administrative documents
If you have the relevant experience and you are interested – please apply today! Interviews to be held next week!