You'll be required survey, plan, schedule and coordinate work streams, liaising with the client and the internal and external workforce. You'll also ensure exemplar customer care is provided at all time whilst providing valuable support to the supervisory and management team.
• Liaise with outside agencies, Client and Internal Departments to progress orders e.g. Housing Services, Asbestos, Drains and Scaffolding using Microsoft Office
• Liaise with sub-contractors and other agencies before, during and after the associated works as required
• Create work schedules and liaise with external merchants where required. Maintain all documentation relevant to the Client and certificates; retain and store all necessary information
• Provide computerised performance monitoring as required. Create and maintain invoice and payment information and bring any anomalies to the Managers attention
• Deal with all customer issues preventing complaints where possible
• Previous experience of working within a customer service environment
• Experience in delivering a quality repairs service in a partnership working environment
• High level of technical knowledge and diagnosis skills in a housing maintenance environment
• Working knowledge of SHE regulations including CDM, Asbestos and all other
regulations relating to the delivery of building maintenance work
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to manage problems and identify solutions
• IT literate
You'll also be entitled to a competitive benefits package including but not limited to childcare vouchers, a health and well being programme as well as a variety of retailer discounts. A competitive pension scheme is also offered as well as 28 days annual leave.
Please click apply now if you fulfill the above requirements.