|Location: POOLE, DORSET||Salary: 13.35 - 13.35 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3043959|
As a Children's Contract Officer you will be supporting the Commissioning Managers in their responsibility by leading on the development, management and monitoring of all contractual arrangements relating to Poole Children and Young People's Services.
- To work with a number of Commissioning Managers and in liaison with external partners to ensure that commissioning plans are implemented appropriately and new commissioning objectives or revisions to existing contracts are undertaken following appropriate guidance.
- To draft contracts and specifications in line with commissioning and service requirements ensuring that all purchasing and contracting activity complies with corporate contract guidance, Children and Young People’s Services policy and procedures, national and regional legislation and guidance and EU directives.
- To ensure that all relevant expenditure is underpinned by an appropriate contract at all times and to manage the monitoring and renewal of contracts.
- To manage the negotiation processes in relation to individual contractual agreements across a range of service areas or for individual service user arrangements including representing the Council in contract negotiations with prospective and current Providers as required and assisting in the preparation of costings and budget estimates in the negotiation and preparation of contracts.
- To keep continually up to date with good practice contractual and procurement developments including initiatives undertaken nationally and regionally and to ensure that all Children’s Services contracts reflect the most up to date requirements.
- To attend meetings as required with operational teams to liaise and develop a detailed understanding of respective roles and service objectives ensuring that these are taken into account in all contract developments.
- To establish and maintain records of contractual arrangements including tender documentation, when requested compile relevant statistics for the senior management team and assist in the analysis and interpretation of such data. To ensure Children’s Services management information recording systems and Contract Register are continually maintained.
This role would be perfect for you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Recent relevant experience of developing contractual documentation in a variety of specialist areas, preferably within Children's Services context.
- Significant experience of developing and maintaining contacts and high level communication with professionals at all levels within organisations and members of the public.
- Educated to HND or equivalent.
29000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SUTTON, SURREYRead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
23000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more
22000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more