|Location: ELGIN, MORAYSHIRE||Salary: 13.00 - 16.50 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3041920|
The purpose of this role is to support the Planned Maintenance Programme, by working with various contracts based in Aberdeenshire and Moray. You will be based in the Elgin office and you will be required to complete Bill of Quantities ready for Tender. Writing tender documents and assembling tender packs will be a main focus as well as managing on-site contracts.
You must ensure that policies and procedures for planned works are properly maintained in line with public sector Scottish Government procurement contract posting and awarding and internal budgeting and expenditure requirements. In this role you will be reporting to the Head of Asset Management.
• Writing of tender documents to the correct standards as required by procurement procedures.
• On-Site contract management.
• Assembling of tender packs to include all contractual documentation and specifications for all approved works within the planned maintenance programme.
• The undertaking of procurement exercises and using web-based portals in line with Scottish Government legislation.
• Ensure programme records are kept up to date and in-line with procedure.
• Completely skilled in project planning, control, review and reporting.
• Effective and clear communicator with the ability to explain technical information.
• Technical knowledge sufficient to plan and oversee multiple works contracts.
• Ensure that workplace and health and safety requirements are maintained in line with compliance.
• Skilled in managing contractors in all aspects of works.
• Relevant qualification in construction or maintenance discipline.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Experience of inspecting component condition and forecasting remaining life.
• Experience of drawing up specifications and following Scottish Government tender procedures and writing reports.
• Driving Licence & own car (a car allowance will be given).
If you, or anyone you know would be suitable for this role, please forward your up-to-date CV, salary expectations and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. If applying directly by e-mail, please ensure you answer all of the qualifying questions listed below.
8.5 - 8.65 GBP Per Hour
BOWTHORPE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, NORFOLKRead more
45000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
26000.00 - 29000.00 GBP Per Annum
INVERNESS, INVERNESS-SHIRERead more
26000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
ELGIN, MORAYSHIRERead more
14.00 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
ABERDEEN, ABERDEENSHIRERead more