|Location: BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS||Salary: 19000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 6 months ago||Reference: 3222819|
You have the chance to join a lovely team with a welcoming and responsive manager where training and support is provided.
This role is perfect for someone who is wants to speaking to customers over the phone and developing relationships along with administration duties.
The main purpose of this role is to secure the renewal of existing contracts with customers with long standing working relationships. You will be the point of contact for both internal and external customers.
Customer service is very much the emphasis for this role.
Salary = £19,000-21,000 per annum. (Depending on experience)
• Assisting the Contract Managers to stabilise the Contract Base and increase where possible.
• To maintain the Contract Database entering new Service Agreements, raising preventative maintenance/calibration visits, invoicing and providing confirmation to customers via our Welcome Pack process including Customer Interface Website account creation.
• Contract renewals
• Contract negotiations
• Maintaining the Service Contract Base
• Correspond, both verbally and in writing, with customers regarding all matters relating to any Maintenance Agreements, dealing with associated emails/letters and routine paperwork/documentation
• Maintaining accurate electronic and paper based contract records
• Amending Maintenance Agreements as required in an efficient and timely manner, including raising of Invoices and Credit Notes
• Dealing with Invoice Queries relating to Contract customers.
• Carry out other duties deemed appropriate in line with your skills and experience.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following attributes:
• A positive and enthusiastic team member with a ‘can do’ attitude, who feels equally confident working independently.
• Strong focus on quality customer service with a desire to meet and exceed customer expectations
• Excellent telephone communication skills along with excellent customer service skills
• Strong problem solving ability and results orientated
• High attention to detail, including accuracy of data input
• An organised approach to task completion
• Eager and willing team player with a positive attitude who has the ability to work independently, or as part of the team.
• Calm and focused when working in a pressurised environment
• Ability to learn quickly and use knowledge in decision making
• Confident in interacting and forming working relationships with people at all levels.
• Process driven with the confidence to challenge existing processes to improve efficiency.
• Possess enthusiasm to learn, continually improve and use your knowledge to help others.
Does this sound like the role for you?
If so, why not apply today?
READING WEST, BERKSHIRERead more
23000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
ANDOVERSFORD, GLOUCESTERSHIRERead more
15.00 - 17.00 GBP Per Hour
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
22000.00 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
WOOTTON BASSETT, WILTSHIRERead more
22000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDERead more