Main function of job:
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required by the current business need)
The client team are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their team and help maximise contract renewal and uptake, working alongside the existing Contracts Specialists.
The Contract Administrator is responsible for building documentation for service contracts to achieve the contract revenue targets set for the designated franchise and for the overall business.
The Contract Administrator will be responsible for the monitoring of the Contracts Team email inbox, dealing with appropriate issues, and delegating and redirecting tasks that fall within the remit of other members of the team.
The Contracts Administrator will be used to working to deadlines, with an eye for detail.
The role will be office based.
Duties / responsibilities
- Building documentation packs for contract renewals and new business
- Monitor email inbox for the contracts team
- Assist in the client marketing through exhibitions, trade shows and other related meetings.
- Operational management of client contract systems performing system enhancements in conjunction with client IT and the EU client commercial analyst.
- Ongoing data cleansing, ensuring opportunity for sales teams are accurate and assigned accordingly.
- Work with Technical Customer Services ensuring smooth contract customer experience
- Work in partnership with the team to deliver annual revenue targets.
Equipment / software packages used
- Microsoft Office pack (especially Word, Excel and Power BI)
- ORACLE / SAP
- Local IT packages, such as Salesforce CRM systems
- A good understanding for computer systems and an intuition for computer-based problem solving
Qualifications / education required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and with demonstrable influencing skill.
- Demonstrated effective organisational skills.
- Fundamental computer skills, Microsoft, Oracle ERP (beneficial) and cloud-based sales applications.
- Experience in contracts administration / documentation preparation
- Educated to degree level is preferable but not essential.
The candidate must have a superb customer service ethic and must be driven to consistently want to deliver for customers. The candidate will be responsible, self-motivated and able to manage their workload effectively.
If you have experience with contracts and a great customer service ethic, apply today! For further details please contact Toni Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org