Our mission is simple… to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job – and it’s our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We require a Contract Performance Manager to cover an existing workload within Wigan Council, based in Wigan.
This is an interim position initially for 3-6 months with the potential to be extended, dependent on workload.
- To be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of the range of M.I. systems required to meet the audit and budget requirements of funding agencies
- To be responsible for the collection, audit, and provision of data returns to contracting bodies (e.g., Education and Skills Funding Agency, Greater Manchester Combined Authority, European Social Fund, etc.) within the set audit time constraints.
- Produce and analyse statistical reports to ensure effective use to make informed decisions for the Service
- To provide financial information and direction to support the service in effective strategic planning.
- Develop annual objectives for the performance and management information function which supports the overall priorities in the Service Plan.
- Develop and implement an effective performance management framework that enables the Service and its providers to monitor, evaluate and deliver on its key priorities
- Analyse the performance management of contractors, suppliers and procured services to ensure best value and standards of delivery are met.
- Ensure team members are working effectively and efficiently, delivering a high quality service to all learners and stakeholders.
- Ensure all information and guidance relating to the AEB is updated to reflect the Government Contract requirements.
Skills and Qualifications to be successful in the role:
- An NVQ Level 4 or demonstrable experience relevant to the successful delivery of the position objectives.
- Experience of leading and motivating individuals to deliver key objectives, with the ability to use influencing skills and to promote open discussion and negotiate common agreement where there are disparate points of view.
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic workforce plans.
- Experience of managing data submissions to funding agencies e.g. Education and Skills Funding Agency, OFSTED
- Experience of budget monitoring and financial procedures, to produce accurate financial information.
- Experience of interpreting and analysing complex data, financial and statistical information and producing reports.
- Knowledge of Adult Education legislation and reporting requirements, with the ability to interpret and communicate new requirements to other members of the team.
- Able to devise systems to implement, monitor, evaluate and improve activities of the AEB.
- Proven ability to convert plans into action and deliver objectives and targets within timescales and budgets.
- Excellent decision making skills and ability to resolve complex problems.
This role offers a competitive salary of from £145 up to £163 per day and you’ll be working via REED who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more as well as weekly pay.
Any offers would be subject to right to work checks.
Please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org and join us in loving Mondays!