|Location: CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGAN||Salary: 29000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3073766|
Full Time – Permanent
As part of a small team based at HQ, the successful candidate will be required to assist in the management, governance, and reporting of various complex data sets that drive a group of products. The role requires someone to take ownership and strategic direction for its data and content objectives for given set of products. The candidate would initially be responsible for 3 to 4 country data sets and will become an expert in understanding exactly how the product is maintained.
- Content Management – You will ultimately be responsible for the data content of a number of products. You will be responsible for representing the interests of the local product at HQ, working with many other departments at company HQ making sure the product continues to function as designed.
- Project Management – Whilst you will not operate as a project manager, you will be responsible for working with the PMO team at HQ helping make sure any relevant product improvements take place.
- Quality Assurance - The diverse types, historical depth and multiple sources of the data within my client’s area can present data quality, consistency and singularity problems. The Senior Content Analyst will be responsible for constant assessment and reporting on the quality of all data in the business.
- Database Analysis and Reporting – Analysis of data is integral to the role. The position also requires somebody to have reporting and communications skills so that management is continuously updated.
- Third Party Sourcing/Management – provide assistance identifying external data sources to best aid current and future business operational and business intelligence requirements (e.g. big data, scorecard feeds, government records etc.).
- Competitor/Market Analysis – working with the local entity resource ensuring we keep up to date with market changes, and monitoring the quality of content of local competitor products.
- Trade Payment Data – to provide assistance and guidance on the collection and processing of trade payment information.
- Data Governance – working with the local entity resource documenting, implementing, enacting and monitoring all data governance policies within local country products. Making sure that the relevant products are not effected by local legislative or market changes.
- Providing support in testing to make sure new data feeds are of the required quality.
- Data mapping.
- Testing of products/data streams.
- To assist in any project work as and when required.
- To help monitor the receipt and loading of data files.
- To investigate and answer data queries from international customers. The local resource is responsible for the normal data queries.
- To help prepare reports for management.
Knowledge & Skill Basic Requirements:
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office
- Extensive use and experience of SQL
- Background in Project Management/Business Analysis (preferable)
- Financial/Credit Risk knowledge (preferable)
- Knowledge of the business information industry (preferable)
- Good communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out some more information then please send your CV to Alistair.Cairns-Cooke@reedglobal.com
60000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
REDDITCH, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
PLYMOUTH, DEVONRead more
60000.00 - 65000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
RAYNES PARK, LONDONRead more