|Location: NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEAR||Salary: 16000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3114709|
POST : Contact Centre Support Analyst
BAND : 3
LOCATION : Contact Centre Services
REPORTS TO : Forecasting, Planning & MI Analyst
As part of the Workforce Management Team you will be responsible for ensuring that real time, planning & MI activities are dealt with in a timely and complete manner. You will ensure that information held on the Workforce Management Tool, ACD and other systems is accurate.
Working as part of a team you will support the business in the pursuit of maximising performance through management of planned offline activity, shrinkage optimisation and central holiday management in the centres.
You will oversee the short-term forecasts, and resource planning cycles for relevant business areas. You will analyse data trends, forecast issues and recommend changes
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Effective planning of activities (e.g. training, team meetings, and other shrinkage activities) to ensure that resource utilisation is maximised, and that the achievement of target service levels are not compromised.
2. Management of holiday process for the operation, ensuring that holidays do not exceed planned thresholds, while ensuring that all holidays are allocated on a fair basis. Communicate directly with staff and managers throughout the annual leave process.
3. Actively attend appropriate meetings with the operation to manage daily workloads and performance, and share the resourcing picture. Communicate performance impacts and achievements through written and verbal means.
4. Analyse real time service level impacts and take action to ensure service level targets are met. Monitor work queues and agent activities. Negotiate with operational management when shrinkage activities are repositioned.
5. Translation of weekly/daily call centre resource plans through skill-set analysis and call profiling, ensuring that resource is best deployed to achieve service level targets in all areas.
6. Work independently and as part of a team to ensure all scheduling deadlines are met.
7. Responsibility for the administration of the Workforce Management system and ACD ensuring that they are kept up-to-date and 100% accurate with staff and schedule data.
8. Updates, prepares and inputs accurate relevant statistical data for management reports on a regular basis (daily/weekly/monthly).
9. Liaise with IT providers to ensure that staff have appropriate access to WFM systems.
10. Provide administrative support as required by Contact Centre Management Team. Produce ad-hoc statistical information when required.
11. Responsible for the security of documents, information and equipment under post holders control, in accordance with NHSBSA policy.
12. Regularly review personal development objectives to identify development opportunities that will continuously enhance existing skills. Ensure skills and competencies are updated in line with any changing requirements of the post.
13. Carry out any additional duties and responsibilities as required, commensurate with the job grading.
1. The duties contained in this role specification are in outline only and are subject to amendment in the light of changing requirements within the Authority.
2. All duties must be performed within existing written instructions, including Standing Financial Instructions, Standing Orders, written financial procedures and Standards of Public Conduct.
3. Uses appropriate equipment and carries out all duties in a safe manner in compliance with current Health and Safety legislation and regulations.
20000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
WIMBLEDON, LONDONRead more
23000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
NORWICH, NORFOLKRead more
22000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
21000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
30000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Annum
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more