|Location: SWINDON, WILTSHIRE||Salary: 35000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3082501|
You will be responsible for the efficient day to day running of an operational contract within a larger framework, and you will ensure the highest quality standards are adhered to for this high compliance client.
You will have previous experience of successfully managing a helpdesk or customer service operation with a focus on delivering stringent service levels and people management.
- Championing and driving service delivery and team values across the business
- Implement the operational plan for the helpdesk including practical strategies to make the business more successful and fulfil customer contract requirements
- Maintain relationships with operational contacts.
- Maintain all aspects of helpdesk policies, procedures, service standards and initiatives and ensure these are effectively embedded and adhered to consistently by all, measured by KPI reporting.
· To implement the helpdesk policies and procedures governing customer contact, correspondence and the handling of customer complaints and compliments.
- Monitor performance and complete monthly reports
- Track contact quality and contact volume, producing metrics for service performance, resolving discrepancies and areas that need improvement and discuss regularly with Head of Service.
- Support the recruitment, induction and training of new starters into the operation.
- Focus on people development through training, mentoring and empowering staff to make decisions.
- Lead by example in the use of best practice of the company’s standards, values and behaviours.
· Be prepared to work on relevant contracts, projects and initiatives at short notice to support the needs of the business which may require a flexible approach to time management.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong Leadership- sees the bigger picture, leads by example, motivates others, makes decisions, initiates action and takes responsibility.
- Communication and influencing – establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others
- People Management – fosters team/individual performance. Achieves results, sets targets and reviews actions against them. Leads, motivates and empowers others. Deals with issues, coaches and encourages others.
· Organisational skills – plans well in advance, set clear objectives, manages time/delegates reviews progress against plan and ensures sufficient resources are in place. Encourages improvement in self and others.
· Results orientation – satisfies internal/external customers. Provides effective performance management and has working knowledge of systems and processes.
· Interpersonal skills – builds positive relationships, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance
40000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRERead more
40000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
BRACKNELL, BERKSHIRERead more
9.40 - 9.40 GBP Per Hour
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANRead more
20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
HANDFORTH, CHESHIRERead more
21500.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
REDHILL, SURREYRead more