Location: North-West Region (Around M6 / M62 - flexible Leeds - Manchester)
We are working with a multi-award winning product development company. They have more than a decade’s experience supplying lifesaving ironmongery , fire doors and cassette door hardware to the NHS, private mental healthcare providers and the Education Authorities.
We’re searching for a Regional Projects Manager to work within the Service team which is a critical part of our business and integral to our on-going success and growth. We operate in demanding and often challenging environments such as schools, hospitals and mental health facilities where our unique way of thinking makes a real and positive difference.
This is a busy, varied and hands-on role within our Service Department with a high level of autonomy and responsibility. You will be responsible for managing all on-site activity necessary to deliver projects to a world class standard. You will also be required to support our field sales team with early engagement on project opportunities. Your work will be focussed on a 150 mile radius of Carlisle.
● Management of all site activity in relation to the installation, maintenance, commissioning, service and SLA work associated with Doorset and Electronic Access Control (EAC) products.
● Customer service. You will be required to deliver top class customer service, identify and solve customer issues/problems and ensure subcontractors are working to the same high standards
● Managing projects profitably. You will execute projects to the agreed budget using internal and subcontract resource
● Timeline management . You will execute projects within the agreed timeframes
● You will work closely with our sales and operations teams on the delivery of complex customer projects to ensure all parties are working to the project specification plan to achieve satisfactory results.
● Regional subcontractor relationship management (commercial, technical and workflow)
● Your main workflows include: Project reviews and set-up, estimates/quotes, documentation submission, surveys, project scheduling sign-off, production info sign-off, pre-site works, installation, post-install training, project exit, aftercare and warranty, SLA management.
Qualifications ( desirable)
● CITB CSCS qualified
● CITB SSSTS qualified
● Relevant Qualification – HNC in Engineering/Project Management discipline
What we’ll offer
● Competitive salary
● Car allowance
● Discretionary profit share
● Annual leave increases with length of service
● The opportunity to develop and grow your career within a fast-growing SME
This is a full-time role and as it is field based, there will be frequent travel and overnight stays required. Please note that we’ve detailed the key responsibilities and output required from the role. As we’re a dynamic and fast-moving organisation, this is not a definitive summary and responsibilities may well change and evolve over time.