Do you want to make a difference to young people’s lives, inspiring them to achieve and realise their true potential?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Construction Teacher to join our small school which caters for KS4 & KS5 students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties.
We are in search of an inspirational and enthusiastic Teacher who will work as part our teaching team to ensure learners achieve the appropriate Construction qualifications while developing the learners’ employability, personal and social skills.
Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
• Deliver training and support
• Ensure all relevant young people achieve qualifications
• Develop resources and deliver training programmes to learners
• Carry out initial assessments of the learners
• Create support plans and regularly monitor these
• Use resources efficiently and effectively
The successful candidate should have experience in guiding a diverse group of students as well as the ability to identify preferred learning styles and engaging with difficult-to-reach young people.