Job Title: Construction and Built Environment Lecturer
Location: South East England
Pay rate: £2,000 to £35,000 pa
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the South East Area.
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Construction and Built Environment Lecturer to join them on a Permanent basis.
• Our client is one of the Largest Further Education and training providers across the South East offering a range of courses from pre-entry, vocational and academic subjects.
· You will be required to deliver both subjects to levels 4, 5 and 6
· You will be required to apply your industry knowledge to teach, assess and give feedback on the students’ progress
· You will be working with adults aged 18+ for this role
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning to meet individual needs is essential
What you need:
· To hold a recognised Msc in a Construction, Civil Engineering or related subject
· Experience in delivering Construction and Civil Engineering
· Subject knowledge could include; Construction Technology, Practice, BIM, Contracts and Tendering. 2D and 3D CAD. Structural Design. Science and Materials, Maths.
· Previous experience teaching the subject in a Further Education / Higher Education setting
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.