|Location: LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3102431|
Title – Construction Crafts Assessor (work based learning)
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great further education college on an exciting new role in the West Yorkshire area.
Starting as soon as possible, the college are looking for an specialist construction assessor to join them on a full time permanent basis.
• Ofsted ‘good’
• Specialist provider of construction and engineering qualifications
• 6500 students attending
• Outstanding facilities for providing world class teaching and learning
• Delivering construction qualifications within work based learning
• Assessing learners aged 16-18 year old
• Using e-portfolio system
What you will need:
• Assessing qualification
• Industry background in construction
• Experience using e-portfolio
• Full time availability
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
25800.00 - 25800.00 GBP Per Annum
AERE HARWELL, OXFORDSHIRERead more
18.00 - 22.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
STOCKTON-ON-TEES, CLEVELANDRead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
18.00 - 23.00 GBP Per Hour
WANDSWORTH, LONDONRead more
27.00 - 30.00 GBP Per Hour
ASHFORD, MIDDLESEXRead more