|Location: BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIM||Salary: 11.00 - 11.15 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3057254|
Maternity Contract for 6 months
Full Time Hours
1. To provide a customer-focused service in respect of the College’s conferencing and accommodation business, acting as the College’s first point of contact.
2. To assist with the sales and marketing activities in accordance with objectives and marketing plan, working within the budget, turning plans into reality and having a positive effect on revenue.
3. To identify customer requirements and, in conjunction with the customer and College management, to put together solutions to match customer requirements.
4. To enter details of room & accommodation conference bookings on an electronic/other booking system, such as Kinetics or similar.
5. To assist with the development and distribution of marketing literature and updating the website illustrating College conference facilities and resources to help drive new business development.
6. To assist with direct sales to target groups & associations and networking with stakeholders within the business.
7. To maintain the conference diary and electronic spread sheets and liaise with support services.
8. To administer regular customer bookings i.e. CCEA, the ongoing bookings for the Open University weekend classes, examinations etc.
9. To take conference and accommodation bookings, including dealing with queries, conducting viewings of premises, confirming charges within existing pricing structure, distribution of bedrooms keys.
10. To liaise with prospective conference organisers and booked conference organisers undertaking all marketing administrative tasks.
11. To respond to conference enquires from Belfast Visitor and Convention Bureau, NI Tourist Board and other similar organisations
12. To ensure that rooms are in order before conference takes place, striving to maintain customer satisfaction at all times.
13. To arrange to meet and greet conference organisers and delegates on the day of conference
14. To take bookings and queries in respect of internal conferences/seminars.
15. To maintain customer and student database information accurately for analysis
16. To maintain and edit conference and student advertising publications and websites including the College website hospitality pages.
17. To provide an events management service for College staff or other customers who are holding conferences/events.
18. To ensure all conference activities are coasted and invoiced in an accurate and timely manner and resolving customer invoicing queries.
- 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above (or equivalent qualifications) to include qualifications that demonstrate literacy/proficiency in English Language and Numeracy
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills including experience of managing and prioritising competing deadlines
- At least one year’s experience of working in a customer-facing role which involves resolving customer problems
- Demonstrable ability to meet potential clients and secure sales and bookings
- Excellent IT skills, including expertise in the use of spreadsheets, word processing, email, PowerPoint, mail merge facilities.
- Experience of producing invoices and obtaining settlement of same.
- Level 2 IT qualification incorporating training in the use of spread sheets and databases. (e.g. ECDL)
- At least one years’ experience working within hospitality/ events, including sales and marketing of a service
If interested and meet the essential criteria please send updated CV to Claire Sheerin – Reed Belfast 02890330812
19000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
MIDDLESBROUGH, CLEVELANDRead more
21000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum, OTE
GUILDFORD, SURREYRead more
20000.00 - 20000.00 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONRead more
30000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
KING'S LYNN, NORFOLKRead more
40000.00 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more