Job Title: Lecturer of Computing
Contract: Full-time permanent
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Are you looking to work in a top FE college? Do you have a passion for computing and to pass on your knowledge to the next generation? If you do then we have the role for you.
Reed Further Education are excited to announce that we are looking for a Lecturer in Computing to teach on a full-time permanent basis commencing in September.
Delivering BTEC level 1 -3, teaching programming using a rage of languages which include Java, Python, VB, SQL and C+. You will also need to deliver the foundation degree programme as well as various Networking and CCNA roles. You will need knowledge of the principles and concepts of IT AND computing as well as interpersonal and strong administrations skills.
The ideal person will have:
• A teaching qualification – PGCE, Cert.Ed
• A CCAI qualification
• Be able to deliver CCNA Modules
• Experience teaching BTEC levels 1 -3
• Be able to work flexibly, including occasionally working some evenings
• Provides excellent education provision and supports the needs of learners and local employers
• Provides a huge selection of vocational courses and career opportunities from Entry Level up to University Level
• Is deeply committed to delivering quality teaching and learning and providing innovative educational opportunities to the community
If this sounds like a role for you, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact us on 0115 988 8864, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.