Job Title: Computer Science Lecturer
Pay rate: Competitive based on experience
Hours: FTE 0.5 (18.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per year – Tues/Weds/Thurs)
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Hampshire area.
Starting January, the college are looking for an outstanding Computer Science Lecturer to join them on a permanent basis.
Our mission is for all our learners to progress with skills that employers need – driving economic growth and prosperity in the local area.
·The main responsibility of this role is to co-ordinate, deliver and support teaching across a broad spectrum of programmes of study from Level 1 to Level 5.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
· A recognised teaching qualification
· Degree or equivalent in the related subject.
· • Have relevant vocational industry experience
• Highly developed interpersonal skills
· Good classroom management
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.