This is a fantastic opportunity to join this improving school. We are looking for a part time Computer Science Teacher for a post to commence in September for 1 term with the possibility of a permanent contract for the suitable applicant. The position is for 2 or 3 days a week.
The successful applicant must:
• Must have QTS
• Must have recent relevant experience of teaching Computing at KS3 and KS4
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge and classroom management skills
• Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay in line with Teacher Pay Scale
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Please email us an up to date CV or contact us on 01772 567302.