Calling all Compliance Officers!!!
Are you looking to work for a growing organisation, where the opportunity to progress is vast?
Are you a committed and hard working individual?
Then please read on................................
I am really excited to be exclusively working one of my long standing clients who are based in the Colchester area . I am looking for a Compliance Officer to join this rapidly growing business. This role would be best suited to someone with previous experience in the construction industry or similar.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:-
- Previous knowledge of ISO accreditation audits and compliance essential.
- Strong knowledge of GDPR, COSHH, Toolbox Talks, RAMS, Health & Safety.
- Dealing with insurances, customer and supplier portals to ensure information is up to date.
- Processing of subcontractors ensuring information has been received and insurance is correct and relevant training for required sites.
- Keeping up to date with current legislation including COVID requirements.
- Liaising with our employees on any requirements e.g PPE, workwear etc.
- Processing new starters and leavers ensuring all information has been received.
- Duty of care for the apprentices.
- Management of fleet of vehicles, services, mot etc.
- Training and CSCS cards for Engineers updating training Matrix and ensuring all employees have current cards.
- DBS Checks.
- Answering emails and telephone calls
Ideal candidate requirement:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. word, excel and outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible, proactive can-do approach to work.
If you have previous experience similar to the above, then please click on the link below to apply