We are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to work for the UK’s largest Police Force in Central London.
Being on a temporary basis, paying £15.88ph (PAYE) or £19.67ph (LTD) and for an initial period of 6 months, you will have had previous working experience within the Counter Terrorist (CT) department within one of the UK’s Police Forces.
• Undertaking IT related monitoring and audit
• Assisting with establishing and the maintenance of the Business Assurance, security and development of national agreed processes
• Creation of reports to support Business Assurance functions of Audit & ‘best practice’ issues
• Assisting with the compilation and maintenance of accurate data regarding CT network functionality
• Good IT skills.
• Ability to produce high quality documentation
• Ability to collate, interpret and evaluate information from a wide variety of sources ensuring that events and incidents are understood and managed
• Good presentation skills and an ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences and explain assurance related information in understandable terms
• A knowledge and understanding of police information systems and police intelligence management processes
• Knowledge of relevant data related legislation and policy including but not restricted to, Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act, Management of Police Information, Human Rights Act and the Cabinet Office Security Policy Framework
• Knowledge of the Government Classification Scheme and associated policies.
As a PAYE temporary member of staff with REED you will see such benefits like: Accrued holiday hours, Pension scheme, Critical illness cover, Discount from online and high street retailers, and many more.
*These roles will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this position simply click on the apply button below. Alternatively you can contact me on email@example.com or call 0117 9060004.
'At Reed we value diversity and always appoint on merit.'