|Location: ABBEY GREEN, STAFFORDSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3047616|
You will be required to develop and maintain robust methods of compliance management that underpin and enable service delivery within Property Services ensuring that statutory compliance is met and upheld and that contract management and administrative process is in line with Group policies and best practice.
Responsibility for monitoring, maintenance and supervision of all statutory compliance responsibilities within Property Services, including but not exclusively:
• Fire Safety
• To be a pro-active and responsible member of the team leading all aspects of compliance for Property Services and in so doing to contribute to the successful delivery and development of our overall business strategy.
• To work with other team members to ensure the successful delivery of the operational strategy required to deliver a cost effective service to our customers.
• To assist in the development of the operational strategy required for the business.
• To be accountable for the monitoring and quality control aspects of the compliance function; including the management, compliance data.
• To be accountable for the development of an effective compliance recording, monitoring and reporting electronic system
• To be accountable for the monitoring of technical compliance and quality monitoring through delivery of a cost effective and efficient audit service
• To ensure timely and accurate reports on all areas of compliance performance, and actively manage performance of the remedial and control actions within Property Services
• To be responsible for the development and implementation of a compliance framework, its performance indicators and their implementation. Ensure the regular review of all staff, systems and resources employed within this part of the service is carried out to maximise economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
• To ensure that compliance data is accurate and updated following any works undertaken on a planned, responsive or cyclical basis, and develop the management of compliance data through the use of Group I.T. systems.
• To attend meetings representing Property Services outside normal working hours if necessary.
Experience of managing and leading staff and teams and building credible relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong track record in delivering effective servicing & maintenance contracts to a large and diverse portfolio of mix tenure properties and associated budgets.
• Ability to produce clear, well-structured reports to Boards, and management teams to aid effective decision making.
• Ability to Identify, build, monitor and maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders by influencing their effective contribution and manage expectations to positively impact agreed business objectives.
• Proven track record managing statutory compliance contracts with significant knowledge and proven track record of procurement activity and optimising technology to drive value.
• Strong commercial/financial track record and experience of leading strategic business development, leading business through several cycles of business planning/execution and change.
• Relevant building, maintenance, compliance or facilities management qualification and or experience e.g HNC in building or Specific Risk Management Qualification P405/P402 or IFE Fire or C&G Electrical
• Experience of working for a Social Housing provider or Contractor.
Salary will depend on level of experience and is negotiable, please contact Mel Applin on 01212375552 to discuss further.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
50000 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
WOODFORD GREEN, ESSEXRead more
9.18 - 9.5 GBP Per Hour
TELFORD, SHROPSHIRERead more
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
25000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARLOW, ESSEXRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more