Compliance Consultant - Glasgow
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this Compliance consultancy. They are a well known firm and as part of their on-going support to their IFA member firms, are seeking to recruit two new Compliance Consultants for the Glasgow office.
- The successful applicant will be based mainly in the office and provide technical help, support and assistance to IFAs for reports, technical and compliance assistance and complaints.
- Completion of file checking across Pensions, Investments and Protection
- Checking paraplanning reports - manage and prioritise cases depending on deadline date.
- Dealing with telephone and email queries to provide support to clients.
- Liaise with internal departments - Pensions Technical and Technical to check technical detail
- You will be Minimum Level 4 Diploma qualified (you will be encouraged to become Chartered)
- You will be working in financial services for a life office or IFA as a financial adviser, paraplanner or compliance consultant
- Have excellent technical product knowledge on the full spectrum of financial services products
Salary: £30,000.00 to £34,000.00 plus bonus