The position of Compliance Assistant has just been given to me by our client, this well recognised healthcare business is eager to see candidates who have a real passion for retail and excellent customer service.
This is an exciting and varied role working in a small but effective team which will be very hands on. Your previous experience will ideally have come from within a customer focused environment which involved great team work. This role offers genuine career paths for those wanting to progress.
About the role
- You will be working within a small but effective team within a very customer focused healthcare team that prides itself on close working relationships
- Good organisational skills will be essential for this role given the amount of compliance.
- Experience of working in a retail/customer service admin team with high compliance and data protection, with the skills to deal with customers as and when needed.
- Any retail/customer service background will be considered as this role is all about team fit.
- Available to travel locally between locations.
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of up to £20k with genuine career path laid out for a dedicated candidate
- Good working hours no late nights
- Excellent transport links
- Great opportunity for the right person to really make their own mark and progress & develop within the business.
The position is not expected to be around for long, however interested candidates should apply without delay with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.