|Location: WIMBLEDON, LONDON||Salary: 30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Education||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3110896|
This School in Wimbledon is a co-educational independent school comprising a Junior School (4-11years) in Stroud Crescent, Putney Vale, and a Senior School (11-16 years) on The Downs in Wimbledon.
The postholder would primarily be based at the Junior School but would need to travel between the
two sites as required.
• To assist with general regulatory compliance duties flowing from a wide variety of guidelines and
regulations, covering Data Protection, Human Resources, Safeguarding and Health and Safety.
• To be instrumental in ensuring compliance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
processes in relation to payroll, staff and pupil records
• To prepare records of personal data and processing activities, ensuring that relevant consent has
• To advise on retention and storage of relevant computerised and paper-based records
• To regularly carry out audits of personal data held, identifying any risks
• To conduct privacy impact assessments
• To ensure that contracts with processors comply with the GDPR
• To develop and implement procedures and practices to ensure continued compliance with
• To process information using school information management systems
• Any other tasks as reasonably required
Areas of Responsibility
• To collate, calculate, prepare and check monthly payroll for processing by a payroll bureau
ensuring that payment is made to staff by the last working day of the month.
• To ensure payroll is correctly analysed and posted on to the school’s financial accounting system
from the reports supplied by the bureau.
• To maintain the Schools payroll records and payroll management information/analysis.
• To ensure all Pensions, AVC, PAYE are paid on time and recorded in the schools financial
• To deal with all the administration relating to our Pension Schemes, especially the Teachers
Pension Scheme, ie Monthly Data Collection Return, managing the members etc.
• To monitor staff attendance records in relation to payroll.
• To provide information to staff.
• To be a proficient user of the Schools Financial Accounting System.
Qualifications • Educational qualifications of a suitable
quality and level
• Educated to degree level
• Professional Financial or
Experience • Working in a financial or administrative
• Working in a school environment
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent mathematical and administrative
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to
work with a variety of stakeholders including
staff, pupils, parents
• Ability to work independently and as part of a
• High level of computer literacy with good
working knowledge of Excel and Word
• Ability to use school
• Ability to maintain a high level of
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Flexible and hardworking
• Committed and enthusiastic
They are is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
BLACKHEATH, LONDONRead more
20000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum
TEDDINGTON, MIDDLESEXRead more
20000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
20.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
34500 - 34500 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more