Due to continued growth throughout the business, we are exclusively supporting our client based in Barrow-in-Furness, with the recruitment of an experienced Compliance Manager who will be responsible for all compliance related activities within the business.
The role holder will have overall responsibility for all regulatory work and compliance related tasks and be responsible for the development, planning and implementation of Compliance planning. The position has responsibility for monitoring client contracts, insurance policies to ensure business continuity.
The Key accountabilities will include -
Overall company compliance
- Ensuring the highly regulated business runs in a compliant way
- Strive to achieve industry leading compliance
- Develop a compliance regime and framework
- Chair compliance meetings
- Develop & Implement a strategy to bolster the company's certification & accreditation
- Evaluate the impact and benefit of specific accreditations and be able to recommend which should be in place
Manage Company Policies
- Create a suite of template policies
- Work with the MD and Solicitors to review core contracts
Health & Safety
- Create H&S policy - Review and train staff
The ideal candidate will have extensive compliance and quality experience ideally from a high compliance industry such as Education, Engineering, Gambling or Manufacturing although other backgrounds will also be considered. You will be able to offer knowledge of compliance certifications and legislations specifically Cyber Essentials, PCI Levels 1/2, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 22301.
The role is based out of our clients modern Barrow offices with free parking and would involve a small amount of nationwide travel on occasion.
This role is working for an extremely exciting industry leading business who are going from strength to strength so this is the perfect time to join them.
Hours of work are between 9.00-5.30 Monday to Friday.
Please apply via the link below with your CV to find out more about the role and company.