Reed have four new fantastic opportunity's with one of our biggest clients based in Felixstowe.
Role - Quality Control Compliance Officer
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Pay - £22,000 (However if you have experience within customs the salary will be negotiable)
- Maintain compliance programmes and processes.
- Maintain the auditing process in-line with Control and Compliance programmes.
- Identify any risk associated with CHB execution.
- Assist Risk & Compliance Manager to ensure team deliver accurate completion of all Import & Export declarations and Transit Movements.
- Ensure team adhere to Direct Representation procedure.
- Assist Risk & Compliance Manager to ensure all Customer needs are met or exceeded, within our Compliance Controls.
- Highlighting any compliance or control issues or risks to Risk & Compliance Manager
- Collate, analyse and present data reports to Management, Customer, Internal Stakeholders.
- Ensure all Operating Manuals are reviewed regularly and updated where required.
- Ensure that work carried out complies with standard as defined in the operating Manuals.
- Identify waste in processes, continuously driving and delivering improvements which will positively impact productivity (production) levels.
- Maintain a good business relationship with all customers and internal stakeholders.
- To support all growth and actively participate in creating innovative solutions.
- Support other Areas/Regions, with compliance procedures and share Best Practice.
- To be an active team member who will exchange knowledge.
- Carry out any reasonable request made by the Risk & Compliance Manager
- Perform duties associated with the running of European Compliance Control Tower
- HM Revenue & Customs knowledge to include classification
- Descartes or other Customs systems knowledge will be a plus
- Good skills with Outlook and MS Applications
- Continuous Improvement techniques, metric driven
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to follow direction, priorities & focus
- Keen drive for results, with the persistency and pragmatism to overcome barriers
If you feel that you have the skill for this role please apply now or call Marcella at Reed Ipswich.