|Location: CROYDON, SURREY||Salary: 18000.00 - 22000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3050059|
With offices nationwide, Reed Education provides recruitment services across the UK’s education sector. Our service is centered on an ethical approach to recruitment and a dedication to attracting and supporting the best candidates – both teaching and non-teaching professionals.
Our unrivaled ability in matching the skills and ambitions of talented individuals to the right positions has enabled Reed Education to become one of the best known, trusted and strongest recruitment brands in the education sector.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm)
*Holiday's during term time is strictly prohibited and non-negotiable*
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Candidate Management – regular contact with current and potential candidates, updating candidates on compliance, ensuring candidate are cleared in a timely manner.
• Data Base Management – keeping all candidate and client records up to date on the database, and profiling of CV’s.
• Compliance – ensuring that all compliance requirements are met.
• Targets – meeting all required targets as set by management
• Follows strict protocol and guidelines related to candidate data compliance
• General administrative and adhoc duties
Your development in the role will be supported by on the job training as well as one to one coaching and group training.
To be successful, you will demonstrate:
• Proven administration experience and demonstrate a strong approach to world class customer service.
• Previous experience in recruitment, human resources, sales, or education is highly regarded (but not essential).
• Proactive approach with the ability to think outside the box and use initiative
• Process driven
• A genuine interest in a long term career in recruitment is essential as this role offers a great career path
• Be able to keep calm and cope with pressure
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Have the ability to prioritize and work to deadlines
• Be extremely organized
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have good IT skills (MS Office)
Only applicants who are genuinely interested in compliance and working within the education sector will be considered.
10.00 - 15.00 GBP Per Hour
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
8.52 - 8.52 GBP Per Hour
SALFORD QUAYS, LANCASHIRERead more
20000 - 22000 GBP Per Annum
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONRead more
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
SWINDON, WILTSHIRERead more
28000.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
KESGRAVE, SUFFOLKRead more