REED Business Support are currently recruiting for a Compliance Administrator to join a fantastic business within the next couple of weeks to cover maternity leave with the possibility for the right candidate to be taken on permanently!
- Responsible for general administration and correspondence tasks including arranging meetings, taking minutes, maintenance of property and contract records (hard copy and electronic) and filing etc.
- Responding to enquiries from a range of different contacts (public/contractor/liasing with other departments), including the participation in arrangements to ensure satisfactory reception cover and assistance at other customer events
- Responsible for data input/maintenance and reporting for business stream specific databases and spreadsheets
- Collation and provision of management information including a variety of statistical information in line with the requirements of the compliance team
- Ensure that all necessary information is in place prior to the commencement of any schemes of work updating the compliance database
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with during, or immediately following, the first contact with the customer. All enquiries to be processed within agreed performance standards, the Data Protection Act and the Group’s confidentiality policy
- Responsible for the maintenance of detailed records of works completed, whether manual or electronic, ensuring all information relating to asbestos or fire risk assessments are accurately recorded and shared with other areas of the business were necessary
- Respond to and process customer queries, complaints and claims as appropriate
APPLY NOW ONLINE OR EMAIL YOUR UPDATED CV OVER TO - email@example.com