Calling all Compliance Coordinators or Compliance Administrators!!!!!!!
Are you looking to work for a growing organisation, where the opportunity to progress is vast?
Are you a committed and hard working individual?
Then please read on................................
I am really excited to be exclusively working one of my long standing clients who are based in the Colchester area . I am looking for a Compliance Coordinator to join this rapidly growing business. This role would be best suited to someone with previous experience in the construction industry or similar.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:-
- Management of the fleet of vehicles, services, mot etc
- Training and CSCS cards for Engineers updating training Matrix and ensuring all employees have current cards
- Previous knowledge ISO accreditations preferred
- Strong knowledge of GDPR
- Dealing with insurances, customer and supplier portals to ensure information is up to date
- Processing of subcontractors ensuring information has been received and insurance is correct and relevant training for required sites
- Keeping up to date with current legislation including COVID requirements
- Liaising with all employees on any requirements e.g PPE, workwear etc
- Processing new starters and leavers ensuring all information has been received
- Duty of care for our apprentices
- Raising Purchase Orders for the Project Managers
- Liaising with customers and suppliers and subcontractors
- Processing employees’ expenses
- Checking supplier statements
- Processing engineers weekly time sheets
- Employee holiday requests
- Duty of care for all the apprentices
- Ordering stationery
- Answering emails and telephone calls
Ideal candidate requirements:
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. word, excel and outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible, proactive can-do approach to work.
If you have previous experience similar to the above, then please click on the link below to apply