Our client is currently looking to recruit a capable Compliance Administrator to join their successful and well-established family-run business.
This newly created, varied and exciting position will oversee the monitoring of all regulatory and compliance issues relevant to the client’s range of retail products, which is of pivotal importance to the business and will play a vital role in ensuring the Company runs effectively and efficiently.
This is a permanent, full-time position, reporting to the Business Manager.
The breadth of duties and level of responsibility are attractive attributes of the role and depending on the successful candidate, there will be the opportunity to be involved in many areas of the Company.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To ensure that the Company complies with the CLP and ISO9001 Regulations, as appropriate
- To maintain and administer the Customer Portal databases, UK and Global
- To check and upload information and data on customers' accounts
- To process orders and details
- To complete all necessary documentation required
- To provide essential support and advice to the Company’s Directors’
- To liaise with external customers and suppliers, ensuring all requirements are met
- To assist with any ad-hoc duties within the business, as and when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Professional, responsive and customer focused attitude at all times
- Ability to multi-task along with effective time management skills
- Ability to manage/prioritise workload
- Meticulous attention/eye to detail and accuracy skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- Comfortable with working autonomously, whilst working in a team environment