Connecting...

Back to results list

Complaints Officer - £21k

Location: TOWER HILL, LONDON Salary: 18000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
Sector: Business Support Job Type: Permanent
Shift Type: FULL TIME Applications: N/A
Posted: 3 months ago Reference: 3087465
Are you an experienced complaint handler with a background in the FS sector? Looking for a new challenge? Want to work with an award-winning, global Bank?

This could be just what you’re looking for…

With 85% of this role dedicated to the day to day handling of complaints and the other 15% of your role managing the client service desk for private banking business, this role requires a confident and experienced individual who is familiar with regulatory requirements. Successful applicants should possess superb people management skills including tact and negotiation skills.

Salary: £18k - £21k DOE



Similar jobs