|Location: SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRE||Salary: 11.44 - 11.44 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Banking||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 17 days ago||Reference: 3056870|
Hourly Pay rate: £11.44
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve more than 37 million customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. Our network covers 70 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
HSBC offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes.
Are you looking for your first step on the banking ladder? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a passion to provide excellent customer service? If so then we may have the role for you.
We are currently recruiting Complaint Handlers to work in the Packaged Bank Accounts Team. You will be comfortable investigating and assessing claim cases in a timely manner, responding via letter, email or phone.
Your key duties will include:
• Working towards targets to investigate and assess written claim cases from customers regarding the mis-selling of Packaged Bank Accounts
• Using decision making tools in order to resolve and respond to each case within an appropriate timeframe via letter or email
• Transposing information onto templated letters (and calculation spreadsheets where applicable), ensuring the final correspondence reflects the customers circumstances
• Setting up customers to be refunded (if entitled) as and when required
• Liaising via phone or email with the Financial Ombudsman Service and third parties if the customer wishes to take their complaint further
• This role will involve working towards targets so we are looking for candidates driven to achieve success.
This role will suit you if you can demonstrate the following:
• Excellent decision making skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• High quality attention to detail
• Ability to use Microsoft Office packages and learn a variety of computer systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hours: Start date and duration:
Condensed hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 17.15, 35 hours per week over 4 days, with a day off in the week on a rota 1st September 2017 for a minimum of 12 months
Travel / Facilities
Working address: HSBC House, Mitchell Way, Southampton International Airport, Southampton, SO18 2XU.
• The office is located two minutes’ walk from Southampton Airport Parkway train station behind Platform 2
• Free bus shuttle service available
• Onsite break room with kitchen facilities
• Daily lunchtime food delivery service
*Please note* As the role is working in the financial services sector, all offers are subject to five years satisfactory references, credit, ID and criminal record checks.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
150.00 - 150.00 GBP Per Hour
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more
250.00 - 300.00 GBP Per Day
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
110.00 - 130.00 GBP Per Day
NARBOROUGH, LEICESTERSHIRERead more
20000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
COLCHESTER, ESSEXRead more