An opportunity has become available for an experienced Complaints Officer to join a developing team within Oldham Council. This role is based on an ongoing temporary contract and is a great chance to utilise your experience in a dynamic Local Authority environment.
What is the role?
Oldham Council are now looking to appoint a Senior Complaints Officer to take responsibility to drive improvements in complaints handling across the organisation.
In this role you will be responsible for providing specialist support in the handling of Adult Social Care and health complaints essential to the effective operation of the service.
How will you do this?
- Manage, co-ordinate, administer and report on adult social care and health complaints.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the outcome and findings of complaints investigations are safe, justified and reasonable.
- Assist the Complaints Manager in developing systems and processes that promote a customer first approach to complaints resolution.
- Ensure all complaints are acknowledge, investigated and responded to in an efficient and effective manner.
What skills do you need?
- Demonstrable experience of complaints resolution within the Public Sector. Ideally hold experience of adult social care complaints processes.
- Ability to identify risk incidents and to work with customers in managing these complains effectively.
- Knowledge of complaints legislation, ideally within social care and health environments, and how these relate to a local authority.
Get me signed up!
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply below or contact email@example.com for a full job description.