|Location: LEWISHAM, LONDON||Salary: 23.00 - 28.77 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Care||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 14 days ago||Reference: 3089067|
I am currently recruiting a Children’s Complaints and Access to Records Manager for a South East London council.
The successful candidate will take overall responsibility for the management, development and administration of complaints relating to Children’s and Young People’s Services.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and manage an integrated service dealing with children’s social care representations and complaints
• Build clear links with local schools giving awareness of their responsibility to school based complaints procedures.
• Commission and maintain a list of suitable Investigating Officers.
• Develop policies and procedures and write statutory procedures
• Develop and maintain excellent stakeholder relationships
• Manage 6 members of staff
Required skills and experience:
• Sound understanding of this role relating to previous working experience in similar position
• Detailed knowledge of complaints management
• Detailed knowledge of children’s social care and Young Peoples Services
• Detailed knowledge of relevant legislation
• Good investigative skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• People management
Hourly pay rate: £23.00 PAYE / £28.77 LTD
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please do not hesitate in submitting your CV asap!
31500.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
MILTON KEYNES, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
40.00 - 42.00 GBP Per Hour
15000 - 19000 GBP Per Annum
AIGBURTH, MERSEYSIDERead more
WATERBEACH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
8.5 - 9.5 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more