Do you have a passion for problem solving and resolving disputes? Are you looking for a role that will utilise your investigation skills and allow you to make decisions that are fair? Would you like the opportunity to work within a high profile global organisation? If so, this may be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for Complaint Handlers paying £28,300 per annum to join our client, an independent complaints reviewer, based in South Quay (Canary Wharf, London). Set up by Parliament, they are the UK's official expert in sorting out disputes between financial organisations and their customers. They have the unique power to put things right if the customer has been treated unfairly.
As a Complaint Handler, earning £28,300 per annum in London, you will be thoroughly investigating both sides of the dispute by reviewing the evidence and speaking to the customer and the financial organisation. Building on your existing experience, you’ll learn to listen carefully to both sides, ask the right questions and use sound judgment – as well as drawing on the expertise and knowledge of those around you. You will then make an impartial decision that feels fair and then communicate your findings in writing and over the phone in a way that is clear for everyone to understand.
To be considered for the role as a Complaint Handler, you will need to demonstrate the following core skills;
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• The ability to evaluate evidence using sound judgement and empathy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to take ownership for your own workload
• The ability to work autonomously
• Strong prioritisation skills
• Comfortable building trust and rapport with customers
• Experience of helping people in a customer-facing or case handling role
• Knowledge and understanding of financial services and products is beneficial, but not essential.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for the role? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Making you feel valued is important to our client, so they offer a highly competitive salary of £28,300 per annum and rewards package based in South Quay (Canary Wharf, London) , including:
* 4 day week option (salary £22,640)
• Membership of a non-contributory pension
• Life assurance and private medical care for yourself, with the option to add family members
• 25 days holiday with the option to buy and sell extra days
• A free onsite gym, including yoga studio
• A monthly cash allowance to spend on other benefits, like dental care and travel insurance.