Company Accountant (Newly Qualified)
** High Profile Employer! **
I’m delighted to be working with one of NI’s most successful and rapidly expanding businesses in their appointment of a Newly Qualified Company Accountant.
Our client is seeking to further strengthen their finance team with the addition of a newly qualified Accountant/Company Accountant for the Group’s manufacturing operations.
The primary purpose of this role will be to work closely with the finance team and each of the departments across the NEW site to develop accurate costings, prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasts, provide in-depth cost variance analysis and drive process improvements.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Detailed analysis of sales, production, expenditure and stock variances
- Ensuring accurate calculation of labour, machine and overhead absorption rates
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Preparation and distribution of weekly and monthly KPIs
- Assisting with the completion of the financial audit and Invest NI grant claims
- Supporting the development and implementation of pricing, forecasting, reporting and system enhancements
- Providing guidance and financial support to the site management team
- Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role
All applicants must have a Degree (or equivalent) with a minimum 2.1, be a qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) and preferably offer extensive experience using MS Office, especially Excel and Word.
You will need excellent numerical skills & strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to question and enhance practices.
A full job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this excellent opportunity with a high profile employer, please contact Laurence Jago at Reed Finance Belfast, in complete confidence, apply via this link or alternatively contact me via LinkedIn.