Our Client based just on the outskirts of York have an exciting opportunity for a Company Accountant to join their team due to expansion.
Working between the hours of 08.30am-17.30pm Monday - Friday
Paying between £25-35,000 dependant on experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Control the company’s day to day accounting & financial functions.
- Purchase Ledger, Sales ledger, Cash allocation and Payroll
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Report and Present Profit & Loss to the Directors
- Assist with the production of future Budgets/Targets
- Work on Sage 200 accounting system
- Maintain and Develop the Accounting functions, processes, and controls.
- Responsible for some aspects of HR – employment contracts, monthly payroll processing, pension reporting & HMRC submissions.
- Friendly atmosphere – your new ideas, experience & passion welcome!
- Experience in using Sage preferably Sage200 and Sage Payroll.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Must be at least AAT qualified or equivalent, qualified by experience also considered.
- Good IT and communication skills
- Organised and Commercial Thinking
If this sounds like its for you don't hesitate in applying or contact Connor at Reed York for more information.