|Location: BEXLEYHEATH, KENT||Salary: 16.38 - 16.38 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3066952|
Main purpose of the job:
• To build strong and resilient communities through applying an asset based approach to community development.
• To increase the capacity of communities and universal services to reduce the call on statutory provision.
• To create cohesive communities.
• To help communities to inform council policy and commissioning.
The post holder will be expected to:
• Act as a representative of the Council, particularly while working directly with communities. Often this may include dealing with sensitive community issues.
• Inspire, mobilise and empower residents to play an active role in their community by encouraging community action, enterprise and resilience and by facilitating the development of neighbourhood networks.
• Encourage and enable residents and partners to understand, engage in and influence local decision making and service improvement processes through involvement in community action.
•Lead on the development, delivery or coordination of community cohesion interventions in the borough and work with partners to jointly deliver timely interventions.
• Lead and direct key multi-agency task and finish groups required to complete key projects.
•Work with communities directly to create partnerships which facilitate the delivery of the corporate plan and partnership plans.
•Prepare community insight reports to support the stronger communities programme, inform Council policy, decision-making and commissioning and aid community tension monitoring.
Please apply with a copy of your current CV.
26000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
9.24 - 9.24 GBP Per Hour
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more
16.00 - 16.00 GBP Per Hour
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
10.47 - 10.48 GBP Per Hour
EAST GRINSTEAD, WEST SUSSEXRead more
14.26 - 14.26 GBP Per Hour
ROYSTON, HERTFORDSHIRERead more