You will report directly into the Director of Fundraising, and will manage a team of 6 Fundraising Officers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating development and progress strategies
- Leading and managing the Volunteer and Community Fundraising team
- Liaise with volunteers nationwide to discuss their plans and offer guidance
- Researching possible new events and revenue avenues
- Oversee the recruitment of volunteers including literature and communication
- Setting and monitoring annual budgets and target figures
- Attend and show support at fundraising events on occasion
The successful candidate must have proven experience within a similar role within a Charity, and experience managing a team.
The salary being offered fr this role is between £41-49,000 per annum depending on experience.
Please apply online or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss further.