|Location: BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIM||Salary: 7.50 - 7.50 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3059156|
Post: Community Clerical Officer
Reports to: Clinical Services Manager, Community
Responsible to: Director of Clinical Services
Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours
To provide an effective and efficient clerical and administrative support service to community services.
• To process referral’s for community services.
• To undertake typing of correspondence, polices and procedures, memos, minutes, reports as required.
• To process all incoming and outgoing mail as appropriate.
• To answer telephone enquiries with a helpful and polite approach and take accurate messages and forward to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
• To assist in the maintenance of filing systems, filing patient information and documentation as required.
• To help maintain databases and record data accurately (training will be provided).
• Liaise with Community Clerical Officer’s to ensure accuracy of databases and information.
• To assist in the preparation and maintenance of records.
• To arrange meetings and maintain calendars using Microsoft Outlook.
• To photocopy/fax as required.
• To maintain appropriate levels of stationery and reorder as necessary.
• Follow procedures for the handling of cash (petty cash and donations).
• Be able to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
• To present oneself in a professional manner at all times both in appearance and performance.
• To rotate as necessary to other areas and cover for colleagues as required within the Clinical Administration Team.
• Promote the concept of team working.
• Attend staff meetings.
• Participate in performance reviews and identify learning needs with line manager.
• Adhere to all Policies and Procedures.
• To act as a role model.
• Any other duties assigned by the line manager.
This job description is an outline of the post as it is currently perceived by the organisation and may be subject to review as a result of a changing and developing service.
• RSA Stage II Typewriting or Stage II Word Processing Parts 1 and 2 or equivalent qualification plus GCSE English Language at Grade C or above or equivalent qualification.
• One year’s relevant experience in the last five years.
• Good working knowledge of computer packages, particularly Microsoft Word and Outlook.
• Be able to work as part of a team.
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Good communication skills both oral and written.
• Be friendly and flexible in approach to work.
• Experience in using databases.
26000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
9.24 - 9.24 GBP Per Hour
TAUNTON, SOMERSETRead more
16.00 - 16.00 GBP Per Hour
MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more
10.47 - 10.48 GBP Per Hour
EAST GRINSTEAD, WEST SUSSEXRead more
14.26 - 14.26 GBP Per Hour
ROYSTON, HERTFORDSHIRERead more