Are you an immediately available Caretaker looking to expand their skill set? I am looking for a Caretaker to deliver a high quality, responsive caretaking service to residents, ensuring cleanliness, safety and security as well as undertaking minor communal repairs. The ideal Candidate will have experience caretaking of estates and community areas.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Cleanliness of all external communal areas including entrance areas footpaths refuse areas, estate roads and drying areas
- Litter and rubbish removal from all communal areas on estate
- Sweep and wash communal staircase and landings as appropriate
- Remove or report for collection bulk refuse dumped in communal areas
- Remove or paint over areas of graffiti.
- Respond to fire alarms and assist emergency services as required. Contact emergency services whenever required.
- Report any apparent breaches of tenancy to Neighbourhood Officer, including noise, nuisance, illegal sub-letting, uncontrolled pets, dumping of rubbish and abandoned vehicles.
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you have a standard DBS. Initially this is a temporary position for that could go permanent after. The pay for this will be £11.11 PAYE. You will be working from 36 hours per week from Monday-Friday.