We have an exciting support worker role based in Beckton for a client in a wheelchair with challenging behaviour, epilepsy, learning disabilities and spastic tetraplegia .
You will need to have 6 months’ care experience working with a range of clients.
This will be a temporary position paying £10.75 per hour. Week day and weekend hours available and shifts available over the Christmas period. Hours will vary.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team to ensure the safety and well-being of the client
- Helping the client to deal with problems and become independent.
- Feeding, personal care, administering medication and hoisting
- Administering medication
- Keeping records and completing MAR charts
- Engaging the client in activities such as singing and music
- Inspire and encourage clients engage in all aspects of daily living
If you are interested, please send your up to date CV.