We are looking for Carers who have experience with challenging behaviour and ABI (Applied behaviour analysis) to work with a young female adult client in East Ham who can be part of a permanent team of carers on an ongoing basis.
Our client is 19 years old, has severe learning difficulties, ADHD, Autism, hypomania, anxiety and depression. She has very challenging behaviour, lacks personal safety awareness and requires constant monitoring at home and in the community.
You will need to have 6 months’ care experience. Experience with clients with challenging behaviour is desirable.
This will be an ongoing temporary position paying from £10.75 per hour. Weekday and weekend shifts available.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team to ensure the safety and well-being of the client
- Constant monitoring of the client’s behaviour
- Making sure the client is safe and others around her are safe at all times
- Supporting the client through manic episodes
- Reporting incidents immediately to the Registered Manager
- Daily logs
- Following safeguarding practices
- Paid annual leave
- Flexible hours
- Regular supervisions to support you and monitor your progress
- Yearly Mandatory Training
- A personal development fund for you to develop your care skills in an area of your choice
- A friendly, supportive team
If you are the right person to make a difference to this young girl’s life please click Apply Now
Due to the nature of this role an enhanced DBS will be performed and 3 years of references must be provided
We are currently conducting all screening interviews and registrations via telephone or video call to ensure the safety of our candidates and staff