My client is looking for a Communications officer to join their team as soon as possible for an Oxfordshire based Organisation.
- This is a Temporary post for the next 2 weeks to start off and it may be extended
- You will have to have a laptop of your own as you will be set up from Home.
Hours- 8am-4pm or 9am-17.00pm- The hours will be full-time, but they will also need to work out of hours in order to maintain a media enquiry service and in the event of emergency protocols being initiated.
Duration- 2 week temp role, with the view of it being extended.
Additional information- You will have to have access to a laptop and this role can be done remotely.
- Being the first port of call for reactive media enquiries, including out of hours
- The postholder will work with colleagues at all levels to promote the organisation and defend its reputation.
- Generating a bank of positive stores for inclusion in the organisation communications
Experience required for post:
- Experience in a public relations and/or journalism role working with complex issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- IT skills: word processing, familiar with web & e-mail
- The ability to persuade and influence others positively at a variety of levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
- The postholder will be required to work out of hours in order to maintain a media enquiry service and in the event of emergency protocols being initiated.
If you are interested in this role then apply now.