|Location: GRAVESEND, KENT||Salary: 40000.00 - 41000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3111082|
Having been heavily involved in some of Londons most prestigious events such as the 2012 Olympics and the Queens diamond jubilee, their services span from Licensing to Health & Safety and regulations.
The role works within a small team you will split your time between the London branch.
- You will be responsible for raising the profile of key issues in national, local and trade press including the long term plans for the growth of the firm.
- You will liaise with external agencies, journalists to create a better understanding of needs of the community through public affairs
You will manage and liaise with website providers
- You will manage all social media accounts, creating engaging posts and dealing with any enquiries
- You will target media coverage around events
- Reporting covering generated via electronic cutting
- Report on media engagement plans
- Educated within Marketing Degree
- You will have strong experience in dealing with external parties
- Knowledge and experience in how the media works
- You will have strong communications skills able to liaise with your team and the press.
- Enthusiastic Writer
Offering a starting salary of £40,000pa + a number of benefits.
Please apply immediately if you would like to be considered, interviews to take place shortly.
38000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
UPPER DEAN, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
SHOREHAM-BY-SEA, WEST SUSSEXRead more
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
HALE, CHESHIRERead more
45,000.00-50,000.00 GBP Per annum, inc Benefits
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGAN, UNITED KINGDOMRead more
30000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
HINDLIP, WORCESTERSHIRERead more