|Location: PIMLICO, LONDON||Salary: 28500.00 - 28500.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Marketing & Creative||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 4 months ago||Reference: 3091627|
My client is a leading player in the savings and investment market. With over 25 million customers, and more than £135 billion invested they are one of the largest savings organisations in the UK.
They are currently looking for an Internal Communications Officer for a 12month FTC to proactively implement the annual internal communications strategy. It will be your responsibility to keep all the employees up to date on various updates and share exciting news stories across the organisation!
• Work with the Internal Communications Manager to implement the annual internal communications strategy
• Identify research, write and distribute news stories via the most effective channel.
• Lead on the management of employee intranet – including managing a comprehensive calendar of news and ensuring that intranet content is kept up to date
• Lead on the analysis of staff use of the intranet – seek to increase use by identifying and implementing improvements to its structure and functionality (in-house)
• Support communication of business matters through close working relationships with Directors and their directorates
• Build and maintain strong collaborative working relationship with the internal communications/ employee engagement team
• Support the Internal Communications Manager with the management of employee events (researching venues, event planning, managing stakeholders) while leading on presentation material and AV requirements
You will have:
• Experience of supporting an internal communications function, in particular managing the maintenance and technical enhancement of an internal intranet
• Strong writing skills, particularly delivering copy to tight deadlines
• Strong design/creative skills (Microsoft Office package, Adobe creative suite)
• Ability to design presentations in Keynote and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of intranet development and build
• Ability to plan and stage manage large scale employee briefing events (for c. 200 people)
• Experience using online content management software (SharePoint Intranet)
• A degree in a related field (or equivalent experience)
If this sounds like you then apply now to avoid missing out!
24000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
MAIDSTONE, KENTRead more
24000 - 27000 GBP Per Annum
WETHERBY, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
25000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
DARLINGTON, COUNTY DURHAMRead more
HARLOW, ESSEXRead more
25000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
UPPER DEAN, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more