Our client, The Open University is a public distance learning and Research University, and one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education. Their innovative and inclusive approach to education has seen 1.89 million people, all over the world, realising their educational ambitions by studying with the University since it opened in 1969.
The staff are committed to putting their students first and to supporting them to realise their potential. Study with the OU is more than just education – it is life changing learning, do you want to be part of this team?
The OU is looking to recruit an experienced Communications Co-ordinator to work within Student Recruitment and Fees. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, maintaining and co-ordinating written communications for Student Recruitment and Fees.
This is a temporary role to start on Monday 13th November 2017 until 30th April 2018 paying £13.77 an hour.
- Write and publish comunications to staff and business partners through a range of different media.
- Organise and co-ordinate briefings for all staff as required.
- Co-ordinate, edit and publish the bi-monthly newsletter.
- Write communications in response to requirements.
- Diarise and ensure all agreed regular communications are delivered in a timely and appropriate manner.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in writing and publishing communications.
If interested, please apply online or phone Sophie Holmes or Megan Evans-Evans on 01908 660057 to discuss the role.